Saturday, October 1, 2011

Audio Hell Inc.

Want to feel like a nightmare is taking over your head? Why not go for a listen to an audio version of the worse things going through my mind over the years. Yeah, not for everyone and you also got to be in the proper mood, but could be a good way to provide catharsis for some troubled periods of your own individual existence (to some extent).

BROKEN

WAR ON FREEDOM
SUICIDE SUPERSTAR

FASCIST 2007

REWIND

SHELL

DOMINATE THEM

O.V.N.I.

DRIVE

DÉRACINÉ

KILL ALL CRIMINALS

MAGIC


Note that in most cases I tried to find images that would be merged in a proper way with the concepts conveyed in the song's lyrical content. Sometimes it worked great, other times more or less. I also sing like crap but ha well nothing's perfect, tick? Tried my best.*

* Nota bene : How does it sound when some folks die saying to themselves “Yo man, just tried my best” and there's always an evil voice in their head replying “Yeah, but tried all you can, you were always sh*t to me”?

No comments:

Post a Comment